We've put together a Cardano staking calculator to work out clearly how much ADA you will earn as rewards from staking. It is based on a basic compounding interest formula with a monthly contribution to the total delegation and stake.
How to Use Our Cardano Staking Calculator
- Enter in your initial stake the amount of ADA that you have to stake.
- Enter in a value of ADA that you would be willing to contribute on a monthly basis.
- Enter in your pools current return on ADA. On average, you will see most pools offering a return of around 5%.
- You can also enter the number of years you want to stake your ADA.
- It's important to also factor in the price of ADA when working out the calculation to determine how much the ADA will be worth based on the current price of ADA.
Our calculator doesn't take into account stake pool fees. Please read our full article on understanding stake pool fees.
The Cardano staking calculator is only used as a guide of what you could potentially earn as a reward for being a delegator to a pool. The calculator here is by no means an exact and accurate indication of your return on ADA. Various factors such as a pool's luck factor and performance will affect the pools ability to produce rewards for your delegation. For example, a pool that isn't allocated many blocks will have fluctuating rewards and luck values purely determined by the network. A pool that misses blocks or is not performing as expected may mean you need to move pools.
How Much ADA Do You Need to Live off the Rewards
So how much ADA do you need to retire and live off the returns of your ADA.
Consider Delegating to Our Pool
We're a small, independent single stake pool operator. We've got a long way to go before we are completely self-sufficient and continuously producing blocks for the community. Our stake pool infrastructure costs money and time to support. Search for us with ticker: ADAOZ.
Learn how to delegate to us using Daedalus or delegate with the Yoroi wallets.